I am a recent college graduate at Kutztown University, in Electronic Media.
I have a huge passion for films, video games, art, and music. My dream is to some day create combinations of these in various ways, telling stories that touch peoples hearts, and immerse them in an incredible adventure.
As you can see, I sew Toothless Plush Toys. I always try to push the limit of what I can do in order to make these the best Toothless plushies you can find. I don't mean any disrespect to Dreamworks for making them and any that I have sold to others. I am simply trying to fill a niche market of hard core dragon fans who want a high quality product that is true to the film. Something you can own that shows how much you love this incredible movie. I don't make these for the money, I make them for YOU, the fans! Believe me, this is far from a profit deal, and it's the satisfaction of making something special that you can hold in your arms that makes it all worth it.
I really like making new friends on DA, so if you want to chat or say hi, please do so.
Here are links to my 2 youtube accounts. My main one being for mostly video game videos, and the second one for everything else. If you are a fan of How to Train Your Dragon like myself, you'll want to check out the second link for my Dragon videos.[link][link]
vvvvvv COMMISSIONS FAQ vvvvvv
"Are you taking commissions?"
- Not right now, no. Considering the number of people that have been asking me lately, I'm thinking about it though.
"How much do your Toothless' cost?"
- A lot. I've never set an actual price, and have only taken offers from others. With the ever increasing detail that I put into the Plushies, they take somewhere around 100+ hours to make, and ends up equating between $3 - $4 an hour. Not something I can live off of.
"What if you make me a small Toothless?"
- It takes a surprisingly long amount of time just to cut out paper patterns to use for the Plushies. Unless I just used my regular patterns as guidelines to try to create smaller versions, which I worry could end terribly, it would still end up taking a really long time to make. Not to mention, the current size of the plush is perfect for cuddling.
"When will you possibly be taking commissions in the future?"
- That I really don't know. My next Toothless plush will not be for sale, as I have special plans for that one.
(Updated) This Toothless plush is finished, and being sent to Dreamworks! [link]
"Will you be making any other Dragons, or different plushies in general?"
- I've always had the intention of making a big Gronckle ever since the discount fabric store near us had the perfect fabric for it, but I don't know if that will happen. My infinite love and passion for How to Train Your Dragon is what pushed me to start these, and to keep going up to this point. There isn't really anything else I'm passionate about to work so hard for........ maybe pokemon. So looks like it will just be Toothless's for a while.
Favourite genre of music: Orchestral
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit